If you or a someone close to you has been injured by the wrongdoing of another then you need to contact one of our experienced and aggressive lawyers at Farragut Law Firm PLLC. We handle a wide variety of injury cases including:
· Car wrecks
· Truck Wrecks
· Motorcycle Wrecks
· Pedestrian Wrecks
· Drunk Driving Wrecks
· Dog Bites
· Slip and Fall
· Medical Malpractice
· Bad Drugs
· Wrongful Death
· Workers Compensation
· Nursing Home Abuse
· Offshore Injury and Maritime Law
Here at Farragut Law Firm PLLC we don’t like to refer to any injury as an “accident” because accidents are not preventable. However, when someone injures another it’s usually not an accident but rather the careless or deliberate negligence of another. With that in mind, our experienced and aggressive lawyers will fight to get what you deserve.
Useful tips – Do’s and Do not’s after you or someone close to you is injured by another!
· After an injury do not trust the insurance adjuster representing the person or business that caused your injury
· Do not talk to an adjuster representing the person or business that caused your injury without a lawyer present to represent your interest
· Do not sign anything an adjuster representing the person or business that caused your injury unless a lawyer first reviews and approves it
· If an adjuster tries to contact you after someone injuries you tell them you are represented by a lawyer and then they can’t talk to you
BOTTOM LINE: The Insurance industry and their claim specialists or adjusters only want to protect their interest and not yours typically by using deceitful tactics to get you to settle for a minimal amount or forfeit your right to any monetary legal recovery.